Online Marketing Programs
The Internet's most dazzling web site is not a success unless users actually visit it.
Just creating an Internet web site does not ensure your online success. You must attract visitors to your site before you can make a sale. And with the ever-growing number of web sites available, encouraging Internet users to visit you is an increasingly difficult task.
AFAB provides complete online marketing planning and management services to assist you in achieving your web site goals. Some of the strategies that we have found to be very successful include:
- search engine/directory registration
- issuing press releases/announcements
- participation in newsgroups and mailing lists
- exchange of links with related web sites
- purchase of banner ads
- participation in co-operative promotional sites
- offering an email-based newsletter
- operating on-site events/publications
It is important to mention that even the most effective online marketing program will not do much to help your sales if your web site doesn't offer what your customers are looking for. Be sure to check out our Web Design services to ensure your site is ready to turn your traffic into paying customers.
Contact AFAB to further discuss your online marketing needs and options.